Poll

Did NASA Land On The Moon, But Faked Some Pictures?

Did NASA Land On The Moon, But Faked Some Pictures?
0 (0%)
Did NASA Land On The Moon & Faked No Pictures?
37 (97.4%)
Did NASA Never Land On The Moon At All?
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Voting closed: April 19, 2013, 10:15:48 AM

Author Topic: Did NASA Land On The Moon, But Faked Some Pictures?  (Read 89974 times)

Offline frenat

• Mars
Re: Did NASA Land On The Moon, But Faked Some Pictures?
« Reply #165 on: April 14, 2013, 02:37:06 PM »
im presenting my evidence is all
its actually harder for you to prove we actually went

theres more evidence proving it was fake then there is evidence proving it was real

oh we have moon rocks, and a crappy television shot....prove to me 100% it was real and ill eat my show...with ketchup lol
Do you have any claims that aren't vague and haven't already been debunked? We're waiting.

ask Jarrah White. I bet you cant debunk him lol

Jarrah White is a blowhard who debunks himself.  He proves time and time again that he is as ignorant of the relevant concepts as you appear to be.  If he can't Google an answer then to him it doesn't exist.
-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
 -Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
 -There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.

Offline frenat

• Mars
« Reply #166 on: April 14, 2013, 02:40:02 PM »

Jarrah tried to debate me, failed, and fled.  And he knows it.

wheres your evidence to prove this claim that you successfully debunked the master Jarrah White lol?

There were witnesses.  I and many others watched it happen.  Jarrah tried to Google his way through a complex subject, failed multiple times, resorted to profanity and got himself banned from IMDB.  Then he lied about it later.

Offline frenat

• Mars
« Reply #167 on: April 14, 2013, 02:41:22 PM »

wheres your evidence to prove this claim that you successfully debunked the master Jarrah White lol?

http://tech.dir.groups.yahoo.com/group/apollo-hoax/message/224

thats not proof lol

I don't know about that.  You just proved you didn't read it.

Offline Allan F

• Saturn
« Reply #168 on: April 14, 2013, 02:45:18 PM »

http://tech.dir.groups.yahoo.com/group/apollo-hoax/message/224

thats not proof lol

I don't know about that.  You just proved you didn't read it.

I just started to read that. And already in his first 'point' he proves his ignorance. I've been an amateur photographer for 30 years or more, and what he writes about gloves and adjusting settings on the camera makes no sense. >>>The local gravity does not interact with the stops on the settings - these are spring-loaded<<<
Well, it is like this: The truth doesn't need insults. Insults are the refuge of a darkened mind, a mind that refuses to open and see. Foul language can't outcompete knowledge. And knowledge is the result of education. Education is the result of the wish to know more, not less.

Offline Abaddon

• Saturn
« Reply #169 on: April 14, 2013, 03:56:34 PM »
It is to laugh. 12 spammy hoaxer pages in a day, and I missed it all. LO, I shall say no more for fear of moddy wrath

Offline Grashtel

• Venus
« Reply #170 on: April 14, 2013, 06:17:13 PM »
look at all the footage theres my evidence i should have to present the evidence its all for public viewing online
You mean the footage that shows a 1/6 g vacuum environment in very long continuous shots that no one has figured out a possible way to fake as all the mechanisms proposed by "Apollo sceptics" have fatal flaws if you go outside the specific piece of footage they were made up to explain?
"Any technology, no matter how primitive, is magic to those who don't understand it." -Florence Ambrose

Offline Abaddon

• Saturn
« Reply #171 on: April 14, 2013, 06:19:47 PM »
look at all the footage theres my evidence i should have to present the evidence its all for public viewing online
You mean the footage that shows a 1/6 g vacuum environment in very long continuous shots that no one has figured out a possible way to fake as all the mechanisms proposed by "Apollo sceptics" have fatal flaws if you go outside the specific piece of footage they were made up to explain?
No, he doesn't think it "looks right" without explaining how exactly he knows what might "look right". Dunning Kruger.

Offline raven

• Uranus
« Reply #172 on: April 14, 2013, 06:39:51 PM »
Can we quit with the Dunning Kruger diagnoses? Like accusations of trolling, it is my opinion that it doesn't really further the conversation.

Offline Abaddon

• Saturn
« Reply #173 on: April 14, 2013, 06:53:11 PM »
Can we quit with the Dunning Kruger diagnoses? Like accusations of trolling, it is my opinion that it doesn't really further the conversation.
I by and large agree, but there comes a point where one is forced to realise that there is no conversation to be had. And what shall we do at that point? Curl up and die? Or at least make an attempt to determine why an individual will cling to whatever is their conspiracy poison? After a point, we all know that a crackpot is at hand. Should we indulge them as you propose? No.

Offline nomuse

• Jupiter
« Reply #174 on: April 14, 2013, 06:59:02 PM »
Feh.  I don't think DK is appropriate or necessary for YouTube grade posters.  They don't have an inflated opinion of their own skills...they just have an inflated opinion on the worth of their opinion.

Offline raven

• Uranus
« Reply #175 on: April 14, 2013, 07:01:45 PM »
I by and large agree, but there comes a point where one is forced to realise that there is no conversation to be had. And what shall we do at that point? Curl up and die? Or at least make an attempt to determine why an individual will cling to whatever is their conspiracy poison? After a point, we all know that a crackpot is at hand. Should we indulge them as you propose? No.
My problem it has feels like it has become part of the forum language of insult rather than an actual useful statment.
Every community forms its own little lingo, and this seems to be one of them.
It is my opinion that the truth needs no insults to support itself, and therefore we should do our very best to avoid them.
Should we indulge this one?
No, but I hope we can maintain professionalism and courtesy, even when it is not returned.

Offline Inanimate Carbon Rod

• Mars
    • evilscience
« Reply #176 on: April 14, 2013, 07:23:16 PM »
The most irritating thing is ending every post with lol. I hate that.
Formerly Supermeerkat. Like you care.

Offline Peter B

• Saturn
« Reply #177 on: April 14, 2013, 07:47:16 PM »
The most irritating thing is ending every post with lol. I hate that.
If he didn't do it, he might have time to punctuate properly...
Ecosia - the greenest way to search. You find what you need, Ecosia plants trees where they're needed. www.ecosia.org

Offline ka9q

• Neptune
« Reply #178 on: April 14, 2013, 08:56:10 PM »
no trap, im just a curious, intellectual person who is trying to get to the bottom of this anomaly we call "Apollo"
So why did you create a poll? Do you think the truth depends on a majority vote?

Offline Noldi400

• Jupiter
« Reply #179 on: April 14, 2013, 09:10:01 PM »

"master"

"The sane understand that human beings are incapable of sustaining conspiracies on a grand scale, because some of our most defining qualities as a species are... a tendency to panic, and an inability to keep our mouths shut." - Dean Koontz