Poll

Did NASA Land On The Moon, But Faked Some Pictures?

Did NASA Land On The Moon, But Faked Some Pictures?
0 (0%)
Did NASA Land On The Moon & Faked No Pictures?
37 (97.4%)
Did NASA Never Land On The Moon At All?
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Voting closed: April 19, 2013, 10:15:48 AM

Author Topic: Did NASA Land On The Moon, But Faked Some Pictures?  (Read 90009 times)

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
Re: Did NASA Land On The Moon, But Faked Some Pictures?
« Reply #180 on: April 14, 2013, 09:19:20 PM »
So why did you create a poll? Do you think the truth depends on a majority vote?

Ha--and if it does, what does it prove that no poll shows a majority of any population believes in the hoax?
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #181 on: April 14, 2013, 09:31:54 PM »

all my evidence is online for public viewing. just take the time to look it up and investigate for yourself
hey if you can prove to me it was real i will believe it end of discussion
but proving it happened is far more harder then proving it was fake

Despite the long time since this post, i'll give my answer as well.  The evidence is not really the issue. It is the interpretation of the evidence.   Hoax believers most grandly fail because they do not differentiate between the evidence they look at and their own interpretation.  So unless you bring it to use, we cannot know what you think supports your claim and why.   It is impossible to have a conversation with somebody who only says, "It's all around, just look," without telling us what he is looking at.
The sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new. —Samuel Beckett

Offline Not Myself

• Earth
  • Unwanted Irritant
« Reply #182 on: April 14, 2013, 09:32:35 PM »
So we have a poll with three incompatible options, and you're allowed to choose two?

It's a board about whether the moon landings were faked.  DK or not, how elevated does anyone expect the conversation to be?
The internet - where bigfoot is real and the moon landings aren't.

Offline smartcooky

• Uranus
« Reply #183 on: April 14, 2013, 10:17:50 PM »
wheres your evidence to prove this claim that you successfully debunked the master Jarrah White lol?

Jarrah White... the Master..... hahahaha!! ILSHIAFOMC!!!

Jarrah White is the master of NOTHING. He simply regurgitates what he reads on the internet, and cannot keep up with a real debate with people like Jay, who tend to ask questions that cannot easily be Googled.
If you're not a scientist but you think you've destroyed the foundation of a vast scientific edifice with 10 minutes of Googling, you might want to consider the possibility that you're wrong.

Offline ka9q

• Neptune
« Reply #184 on: April 15, 2013, 02:22:44 AM »
And "walking oddly" is a rather vague claim. How specifically are they walking oddly, aside from moving awkwardly because they're in bulky suits?
...and in 1/6 gravity...

Offline nomuse

• Jupiter
« Reply #185 on: April 15, 2013, 02:28:13 AM »
What is with this flood of lazy concern trolls?  All of them seem to want to have a discussion about the discussion.  I'm assuming because it is too much work to bring up anything of substance.

Makes me more kindly towards the rover business.

Offline beedarko

• Earth
« Reply #186 on: April 15, 2013, 02:35:09 AM »
Why don't you ask him why he won't come here to defend his claims?

Actually, Jarrah's here all the time.  Perhaps he's just a bit shy.

::)

Offline beedarko

• Earth
« Reply #187 on: April 15, 2013, 02:58:40 AM »
I'm not sure why you guys are putting any energy into engaging this one. He's either a troll, or has an intellect on par with an eggplant.  (maybe both)

Offline Tedward

• Mars
« Reply #188 on: April 15, 2013, 03:03:59 AM »
theres no getting through to you apologists is there Lil

The big wide world is awaiting your ground breaking proof. Why bother on an internet forum when you can knock the scientific world off its feet?

Where are you going to start first?

Serious question really.

lol

(edit don't think I have used lol before, thought I would try it out seeing as it is getting around a lot)

(edit con't, still does not feel right.....)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 03:07:29 AM by Tedward »

Offline dwight

• Jupiter
    • Live Tv From the Moon
« Reply #189 on: April 15, 2013, 05:23:35 AM »
I was wondering if perhaps we havent formulated our questions in a manner which gently allows apollo_deception to makes their case.

may I lead the query with the following question?

apollo_deception, based on the evidence of the greek probe sent to the lunar surface in 1973, how do you correlate the bacterial findings it provided with those discovered by the Skylab 4 mission which landed only 6 months earlier?
"Honeysuckle TV on line!"

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #190 on: April 15, 2013, 07:51:32 AM »
I'm not sure why you guys are putting any energy into engaging this one. He's either a troll, or has an intellect on par with an eggplant.  (maybe both)

Because that is what we do.

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #191 on: April 15, 2013, 08:00:05 AM »
I was wondering if perhaps we havent formulated our questions in a manner which gently allows apollo_deception to makes their case.

apollo_deception, based on the evidence of the greek probe sent to the lunar surface in 1973, how do you correlate the bacterial findings it provided with those discovered by the Skylab 4 mission which landed only 6 months earlier?
In all my reading about space travel, that is something I've never seen properly addressed. I'd like to know the answer, too.

Offline Zakalwe

• Uranus
« Reply #192 on: April 15, 2013, 08:11:27 AM »

In all my reading about space travel, that is something I've never seen properly addressed. I'd like to know the answer, too.

I'm also extremely interested in this too. I've never seen anyone giving what I would define as real, compelling evidence.
"The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' " - Isaac Asimov

Offline Not Myself

• Earth
  • Unwanted Irritant
« Reply #193 on: April 15, 2013, 08:25:08 AM »

The termination of this very promising programme was one of the unfortunate consequences of the collapse of the Ioannidis regime in 1974.
The internet - where bigfoot is real and the moon landings aren't.

Offline twik

• Jupiter
« Reply #194 on: April 15, 2013, 09:23:50 AM »
actually no amount of money will get you through the deadly Van Allen Belts....show me one person who has went through it besides apollo?

Ah, yes. "Show me one person who went through them - except for the people who went through them. Once I discount them as liars, then there's no one who went through them. QED."