Author Topic: A FAIR DEBATE  (Read 114120 times)

Offline DAKDAK

• Venus
  • BANNED
R
« Reply #75 on: June 03, 2012, 07:49:14 PM »
[
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 01:39:08 AM by DAKDAK »

Offline LunarOrbit

• Administrator
  • Saturn
    • ApolloHoax.net
Re: A FAIR DEBATE
« Reply #76 on: June 03, 2012, 07:50:40 PM »
I'm growing impatient, DAKDAK. Answer our questions, or I will ban you.
It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth.
I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.
I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Offline Laurel

• Earth
« Reply #77 on: June 03, 2012, 07:58:55 PM »
If you've only completely and totally studied one mission, how do you know you can prove inconsistencies on any of the missions? This seems a little overconfident to me. Apollo 11 is probably the best-known mission for obvious reasons, but as far as I know, most legitimate space historians look at Apollo as a program, which means learning about all the missions (and Mercury and Gemini, for that matter).

PS: If you only want to talk about Apollo 11, why did you post a video with Don Pettit? He wasn't even selected as an astronaut until 1996, so what on Earth does he have to do with Apollo 11?
"Well, my feet they finally took root in the earth, but I got me a nice little place in the stars, and I swear I found the key to the universe in the engine of an old parked car..."
Bruce Springsteen

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #78 on: June 03, 2012, 08:18:36 PM »
DAKDAK, just get on with it. You said you had a written argument to post 'in a few minutes'. That was some time ago. Just post it and get on with the debate you claim you want to have.
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline Glom

• Saturn
Re: Re: A FAIR DEBATE
« Reply #79 on: June 03, 2012, 10:03:35 PM »
I think to avoid confusion that we should debate only one APOLLO mission at a time. I think that it would be appropriate since APOLLO 11 was supposedly the first time man landed on the moon,and supposedly mans greatest science and technological achievement that APOLLO 11 would be a good mission to  start this debate.

You may want to talk about one mission at a time but that is not a requirement that makes sense.  The entirety of the Apollo program from its inception to its conclusion is relevant and an artificial imposition of one mission is not reasonable. For instance, which crewed flights before A11 were faked? A7 - A10
The only Mission that I have completly and totally studied was Apollo 11. Since Apollo 11 was the first manned moon landing why couldnt I start there. I can prove inconsistencies on any of the missions  Pick one. You do realize this will only confuse the issues but I am game.

Then you don't know much. You can't truly know about Apollo 11 without knowing the programme as a whole.

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #80 on: June 03, 2012, 10:30:39 PM »
I can prove inconsistencies on any of the missions  Pick one. You do realize this will only confuse the issues but I am game.

I doubt that you can prove anything beyond your lack of understanding, but await your attempt.  This is your claim, so make your statements and give your arguments and if you want to focus on A11, that is your business.  But don't try to limit us because you don't know about the full program.  In fact it is a lack of knowledge of the full program that will get you into trouble. 
The sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new. —Samuel Beckett

Offline sts60

• Mars
« Reply #81 on: June 03, 2012, 11:00:46 PM »
The only Mission that I have completly and totally studied was Apollo 11.
I reject this claim.  You have clearly not "completely and totally" studied any of the Apollo missions, nor the program as a whole, nor the underlying technology.  You have made numerous claims demonstrating wide-ranging ignorance of the program, and you don't seem to even grasp what kind of documentation is available. 
Since Apollo 11 was the first manned moon landing why couldnt I start there. I can prove inconsistencies on any of the missions  Pick one. You do realize this will only confuse the issues but I am game.
You're in plenty of trouble with your claims on any given mission, but you also have to account for the sum total of the evidence for all the missions.  You're nowhere close.

Offline ginnie

• Mercury
  • I wuz FRAME-A-DUH
« Reply #82 on: June 04, 2012, 06:33:37 PM »
This is getting so tiresome. When is he going to answer some of the questions addressed to him?

Offline Glom

• Saturn
Re: Re: A FAIR DEBATE
« Reply #83 on: June 04, 2012, 06:47:57 PM »
This is getting so tiresome. When is he going to answer some of the questions addressed to him?

I was a bit loathed to too quickly chuck out seagulling accusations as I don't presume that everyone is going to be checking in every evening here.

However, now it is irrefutable. After a week's sabbatical he comes back makes a bunch of really irrelevant posts avoiding the issues and then disappears again.

Offline frenat

• Mars
« Reply #84 on: June 04, 2012, 06:50:05 PM »

He's not going to.  He seems to just be here to string everyone along and insult them for actually having finished school.
-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
 -Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
 -There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #85 on: June 04, 2012, 06:53:12 PM »
The only Mission that I have completly and totally studied was Apollo 11.

No.  If you can't speak intelligently about the 10 years of development that preceded Apollo 11, then you can't speak knowledgeably about Apollo 11 or any other Apollo mission.

Since Apollo 11 was the first manned moon landing why couldnt I start there.

Because the missions that preceded and followed it were equally important and relied equally upon the principles upon which you have shown yourself to be completely clueless.

I can prove inconsistencies on any of the missions.

No, you can't.  You have proven that you lack the knowledge and skill.  And given your sporadic commitment to the debate you started, I daresay you also lack the willingness.  You've been asked a bushel of questions on what you've already said, and you haven't bothered to answer any of them, or even acknowledge that they've been asked.  Clearly you can't do anything you say you can.  What separates you from any other uneducated troll?
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline DAKDAK

• Venus
  • BANNED
Re: tPlease tell your BOSS to delete the post
« Reply #86 on: June 05, 2012, 01:52:07 AM »
Please tell your BOSS to delete the post

Topic: Videos of the vehicle that took (supposedly) took Apollo 11 to the moon 

Offline DAKDAK

• Venus
  • BANNED
Re: tPlease tell your BOSS to delete the post
« Reply #87 on: June 05, 2012, 01:52:55 AM »

Offline DAKDAK

• Venus
  • BANNED
Re: t
« Reply #88 on: June 05, 2012, 01:55:48 AM »

Offline AtomicDog

• Mars
Re: t
« Reply #89 on: June 05, 2012, 01:57:30 AM »

Coward.
"There is no belief, however foolish, that will not gather its faithful adherents who will defend it to the death." - Isaac Asimov