Author Topic: Apollo XIII-inconsistences  (Read 160298 times)

Offline tarkus

• Venus
Re: Apollo XIII-inconsistences
« Reply #150 on: September 26, 2015, 01:49:38 AM »
This whole 'selfie' business is a distraction. Haise was not 'taking a selfie'. That was a term someone threw in for humour. He was holding the camera and filming the inside of the spacecraft, and he happened to get himself in shot for a short time. This is not suspicious, certainly not impossible, and all you want to do, tarkus, is complain about the words used.

How about dealing with some actual real points, such as the effect of perspective and camera position on whether or not the SM is visible?
Haise could never shoot yourself because to do so he needed to use his left arm does not move.

Offline tarkus

• Venus
« Reply #151 on: September 26, 2015, 01:54:20 AM »
Tarkus, so your claim is that Apollo 13 didn't happen as described. So what did happen then?
What took off on April 13th 1970? Or are you claiming that the launch was fake? The whole mission was fake? What exactly?
What it was a rocket took off, and it was filmed, but that does not prove that the rocket reached the moon.

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #152 on: September 26, 2015, 02:51:37 AM »
Tarkus, so your claim is that Apollo 13 didn't happen as described. So what did happen then?
What took off on April 13th 1970? Or are you claiming that the launch was fake? The whole mission was fake? What exactly?
What it was a rocket took off, and it was filmed, but that does not prove that the rocket reached the moon.

How about the photos of the lunar far side taken by the crew, together with the time and date specific images of Earth, and the extended sequences of zero gravity footage?

Have you figured out that you were wrong about the view of the CSM yet?

Oh, and Haise's arm does move. You are wrong.

Offline Abaddon

• Saturn
« Reply #153 on: September 26, 2015, 06:02:10 AM »
What about tracking? How do you account for that?

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
  • Chaos in his tin foil hat
« Reply #154 on: September 26, 2015, 07:59:18 AM »

Equally, it does not prove it did not reach the moon. The fact there was a big rocket undermines Bill Kaysing's original argument that Rocketdyne were having problems with the F1 engine technology and therefore NASA had to fake the mission. It is clear that a big rocket capable of reaching the moon was built and launched, even Bill Kaysing must have realised that the evidence was stacked against his argument. It's willful ignorance on his part, and that is dishonest.

The problem being is that the CTs then shift the goalposts with arguments such as 'Well, the astronauts entered LEO and then came back to Earth' or 'the astronauts were squirreled away and the rocket launched.'

The point stands, Bill Kaysing's original argument is easily falsifiable, and the rest is just the fantasia of Percy, Sibrel and Ralph Rene.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 09:16:21 AM by Luke Pemberton »
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein.

I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people – Sir Isaac Newton.

A polar orbit would also bypass the SAA - Tim Finch

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #155 on: September 26, 2015, 08:19:34 AM »
Tracking the vehicle leaving Earth orbit and travelling to the moon. suffices as proof that they did  travel to the moon.  Losing communications when they travelled around the far side of the moon, I'm sure Jodrell Observatory noticed that data drop. 
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline Zakalwe

• Uranus
« Reply #156 on: September 26, 2015, 08:46:37 AM »

Ah, good. At least you acknowledge that a big rocket took off. A rocket that was big enough to get to the Moon.
Why would you think that it didn't go to the Moon. Have you done any analysis of the launch velocity, for example?
How can you reconcile that the cisLunar fuel dumps were seen (and photographed) by independent observers-namely amateur astronomers in England?

Its a start acknowledging that a big rocket took off though. I wonder if you have seen this comedy sketch on your extensive YouTube research??

Of course, you are right that the launch, on it's own, doesn't prove that it (or at least a part of it) went to the Moon. There are thousands of other pieces of evidence that do directly prove that man went to the Moon. If you stick around, you might even learn about some of them (though I doubt that you will stick around...this isn't YouTube after all. The natives answer back with better responses than "hur-hur-hur ;))
"The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' " - Isaac Asimov

Offline Zakalwe

• Uranus
« Reply #157 on: September 26, 2015, 08:56:11 AM »
Haise could never shoot yourself because to do so he needed to use his left arm does not move.

Are you blind??? His arm is visible for a second or two and does move. Surely you're not confusing a still frame to the movie?? You can't be that stupid, can you???

"The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' " - Isaac Asimov

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
  • Chaos in his tin foil hat
« Reply #158 on: September 26, 2015, 09:18:11 AM »
Zakalwe - You linked the Mitchell and Web video. I was was tempted, but refrained. I never grow tired of that sketch.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein.

I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people – Sir Isaac Newton.

A polar orbit would also bypass the SAA - Tim Finch

Offline Tedward

• Mars
« Reply #159 on: September 26, 2015, 11:39:04 AM »

Yeah.

Mr Inchargeofushoaxanonimous to NASA. Getting a bit boring, lets have an accident, you know, big it up a bit so everyone is watching.

NASA. Will more people notice we are faking it? I mean, no one is interested at the moment.

Mr Inchargeofushoaxanonimous to NASA. Nah, they are too stupid, they think it is all dealt with in the wall.

Sorry, the Stupids in charge of hoaxing?

Offline DD Brock

• Earth
« Reply #160 on: September 26, 2015, 12:08:26 PM »

Yeah.

Mr Inchargeofushoaxanonimous to NASA. Getting a bit boring, lets have an accident, you know, big it up a bit so everyone is watching.

NASA. Will more people notice we are faking it? I mean, no one is interested at the moment.

Mr Inchargeofushoaxanonimous to NASA. Nah, they are too stupid, they think it is all dealt with in the wall.

Sorry, the Stupids in charge of hoaxing?

It's always been my contention that if they were hoaxing the whole thing, why would they hoax a huge accident in order to draw more attention to themselves? Why would they not take advantage of waning public interest and pull the plug after 12?

If it was all hoaxed, it might make sense to  stage the events of 13 and THEN pull the plug. They could have then said "it's just too dangerous to continue."

Far more plausible than staging a fake accident  to bolster interest and  have to fake more missions later, thereby risking exposure of the hoax.

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #161 on: September 26, 2015, 02:08:50 PM »
Ah, good. At least you acknowledge that a big rocket took off. A rocket that was big enough to get to the Moon.
Why would you think that it didn't go to the Moon. Have you done any analysis of the launch velocity, for example?
How can you reconcile that the cisLunar fuel dumps were seen (and photographed) by independent observers-namely amateur astronomers in England?

Its a start acknowledging that a big rocket took off though. I wonder if you have seen this comedy sketch on your extensive YouTube research??

Or the oxygen cloud surrounding the CSM/LM after the oxygen tank explosion seen by numerous telescopes  on Earth.

Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline Zakalwe

• Uranus
« Reply #162 on: September 26, 2015, 09:27:25 PM »
Zakalwe - You linked the Mitchell and Web video. I was was tempted, but refrained. I never grow tired of that sketch.

Hehe...it's a cracker, isn't it Luke?  ;D ;D ;D

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #163 on: September 27, 2015, 08:13:44 AM »

Hehe...it's a cracker, isn't it Luke?  ;D ;D ;D
The jabs at HB's are great.
Eugene Cernan

Offline tarkus

• Venus
« Reply #164 on: October 05, 2015, 02:26:40 PM »
What about tracking? How do you account for that?
¿Seguimiento dice? si se refiere al seguimiento de los rusos, ellos no enviaron ninguna sonda para espiar los alunizajes... simplemente eligieron aceptar la derrota en silencio, como quien cree por fe.