Author Topic: Apollo XIII-inconsistences  (Read 160305 times)

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
Re: Apollo XIII-inconsistences
« Reply #300 on: October 12, 2015, 05:58:15 PM »
Are you stupid or a troll, it is you who must prove the existence of something, look no further excuses, bring here this week show a vehicle capable of doing what you accept by faith.

I don't need to do anything you demand when you have repeatedly failed to answer points made to you that have proven statements of yours to be ignorant and false. Calling me a troll and stupid when you have just come here to post unfounded and frankly plain wrong nonsense and refuse to acknowledge when you have had your ass handed to you is laughable.

You can find Lunar Orbiter images of Surveyor probes, and LRO images. They are there. They sent TV images back of the surface. They also photographed Earth. You can find some of the pictures of Earth in here:

http://ia800303.us.archive.org/24/items/surveyorprogramr00unit/surveyorprogramr00unit.pdf

and you can verify that the weather patterns are a match by looking at this:

http://docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/TIROS/QC8795C381968ESSA3-ESSA5pt4.pdf

Prove they aren't there.

You might also want to check how Viking probes sent back their images.

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #301 on: October 12, 2015, 06:03:34 PM »
by the way, Ockham's razor says that Apollo 13 was a HOAX, for considering that a total of 8 missions to the Moon (Apollo 10 is included because it reached the lunar orbit) had just 1/8 chance that you Apollo 13 happen to "bad luck".

Then we have 1/30 chance that unfortunately happen on the day No. 13, April 13, 1970.

Then there was 1/1440 of the Apollo 13 took off at 13:13 in Houston.

NASA encourages superstition and ignorance to make as many 13 match for what is supposed was just bad luck.
NASA = black magicians Kabbalists after all.
the launch time is correct but it was 14:13 local at launch.  so you statement dies, Luck had nothing to to  do with OTHER MIssions Just hard work by eground technicians formulating work around fo rel time issues that cropped up.

EDIT to correct horrible spelling
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 06:08:09 PM by bknight »
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline smartcooky

• Uranus
« Reply #302 on: October 12, 2015, 08:46:46 PM »
tarkus.

The Apollo programme is a FACT
That they sent men to the moon and landed on it is a FACT
That they brought back hundreds of pounds of rocks and soil samples that could only have come from the moon... is a FACT

These FACTS are backed up by mountains of documentary evidence, engineering drawings, photographs, films and video, eyewitness accounts and personal testimonies at every stage of the programme, from the X-15 and X-1 programmes, through Mercury and Gemini to Apollo itself. These achievements are accepted as FACT by all of the world's leading astrophysicists, aerospace engineers, geologists, biologists and other scientists.

Therefore, Apollo has been proved beyond any doubt whatsoever, to have taken place exactly as stated by NASA, and that is THE most important aspect in all of this. NASA explained exactly how they were going to do each part of the programme, and then did it in the full glare of the public eye; failures and all. Therefore, in order to disprove these established facts, THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS UPON THE HOAX BELIEVER!!!

So lets look at what the few hoax believers out there have done to prove their case.

NOT ONE HOAX BELIEVER, not Jack White, not Sibrel, not Fetzer, not Rene, not Kaysing, and not certainly not The Blunder from Down Under, has ever put forward a comprehensive, documented account of how the hoax was perpetrated. Yes, we hear spurious comments about shadow anomalies and waving flags and film studios in the Nevada desert and starless skies and c-rocks and slow motion cameras and other such ignorant, multiply debunked rantings but where is the comprehensive documentary account of exactly how it was all done?

Where exactly was the film studio located?

What types of movie cameras did they use?

Exactly how were the scenes lit?

What happened to the camera crews and other production staff?

What type of film did they use and where and how was it processed?

Who was responsible for all the alterations to the photos (given there was no "Photoshop" in 1969)?

Where did the Apollo rockets go if not to the moon?

How were they able to fake the signals coming from the direction of the moon as established by independent witnesses?

How were they able to fake lunar gravity in a vacuum?

How were they able to store hours upon hours of continuous video?

How do they account for all the new lunar surface photos showing human activity at the sites?

How do they account for LLR which actually required someone to go to the moon to install and align the equipment?

How do they account for hundreds of pounds of rocks and samples brought back that can only have come from the Moon?

How can they explain that of over 400,000 people involved, NOT ONE has ever blown the whistle?

Where is the money coming from to pay for this ongoing conspiracy (even Black Project budgets have Congressional oversight!)?

How do they reconcile the apparent cleverness and brilliance of NASA in perpetrating a the lunar landing hoax on the world for over 40 years, with them being too careless to notice the C-Rock, waving flags and other alleged photographic anomalies?

All of these questions need to be answered by hoax believers, WITH PROOF, before anyone can begin to take anything they say seriously. It is not enough for them to say that they "think" the lunar gravity and vacuum was faked in a vacuum chamber with slow motion filming.... you have to PROVE which vacuum chamber was used, PROVE where it is located, PROVE how the filming was actually done. In other words , they will be held to the same standard of proof that NASA hold themselves to; no more, and no less.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 10:46:05 PM by smartcooky »
If you're not a scientist but you think you've destroyed the foundation of a vast scientific edifice with 10 minutes of Googling, you might want to consider the possibility that you're wrong.

Offline AtomicDog

• Mars
« Reply #303 on: October 12, 2015, 10:38:39 PM »
Apollo had to take off at SOME time of the day, and at SOME day of the month. And if you pick ANY random day and time, the odds would be exactly the same as yours, Tarkus.
"There is no belief, however foolish, that will not gather its faithful adherents who will defend it to the death." - Isaac Asimov

Offline raven

• Uranus
« Reply #304 on: October 12, 2015, 10:50:39 PM »
Apollo had to take off at SOME time of the day, and at SOME day of the month. And if you pick ANY random day and time, the odds would be exactly the same as yours, Tarkus.
Moreover, NASA had a launch window, that was physically restrained by celestial mechanics. The moon and planets wait for no one, tarkus.

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
  • Chaos in his tin foil hat
« Reply #305 on: October 13, 2015, 01:05:42 AM »
Moreover, NASA had a launch window, that was physically restrained by celestial mechanics. The moon and planets wait for no one, tarkus.

That's for sure :)
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein.

I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people – Sir Isaac Newton.

A polar orbit would also bypass the SAA - Tim Finch

Offline Luke Pemberton

• Uranus
  • Chaos in his tin foil hat
« Reply #306 on: October 13, 2015, 01:08:36 AM »
Rather touchy about this battle weren't they?

I the spirit of US-French relationships, at least Google fixed the search for 'French military victories.'
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein.

I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people – Sir Isaac Newton.

A polar orbit would also bypass the SAA - Tim Finch

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #307 on: October 13, 2015, 03:56:26 AM »
Tarkus, as you've returned, how about answering my questions?

What have you to say about the demonstrations of the error in your original argument about the 'missing' service module?

On the other thread, how big would Earth appear to be from 800,000km distance if it appears to be 2 degrees wide from 400,000km?
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline dwight

• Jupiter
    • Live Tv From the Moon
« Reply #308 on: October 13, 2015, 06:50:43 AM »
Let me guess. Someone here thinks a probe with a TV camera thinks it is loaded with something of this size?

http://big13.com/images/marconi.JPG

Tarkus, you do know who you are dealing with on this board, don't you?
"Honeysuckle TV on line!"

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #309 on: October 13, 2015, 06:56:34 AM »
Let me guess. Someone here thinks a probe with a TV camera thinks it is loaded with something of this size?

http://big13.com/images/marconi.JPG

Tarkus, you do know who you are dealing with on this board, don't you?

I think he's also expecting it to be a continuous live feed, like they did with actual Apollo lunar surface broadcasts.

Offline Peter B

• Saturn
« Reply #310 on: October 13, 2015, 07:07:20 AM »
They brought back a TV camera whose performance must demonstrate (where the films are surveyor III?).

Try this:

Of course, I can guess what you'll say...but the evidence is there.

And I do not think they have been to the moon, no one will convince me that that camera brought from there.

Fine. So maybe the crew of Apollo 12 didn't bring back the TV camera from Surveyor 3. But they certainly brought back some rocks. How about you explain where the Apollo rocks came from and how they arrived on the Earth?

Moreover, at present no probe travels equipped with TV cameras, so there is no reason to believe that in the distant 60s capable of transmitting TV from space.

Missions to distant planets...missions to the Moon. Can you guess one significant difference between these two sorts of missions? Hint: it's the distance.
Ecosia - the greenest way to search. You find what you need, Ecosia plants trees where they're needed. www.ecosia.org

Offline Peter B

• Saturn
« Reply #311 on: October 13, 2015, 07:14:12 AM »
by the way, Ockham's razor says that Apollo 13 was a HOAX, for considering that a total of 8 missions to the Moon (Apollo 10 is included because it reached the lunar orbit) had just 1/8 chance that you Apollo 13 happen to "bad luck".

Too bad you can't count. Apollos 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17 makes nine missions.

Then we have 1/30 chance that unfortunately happen on the day No. 13, April 13, 1970.

So what?

Then there was 1/1440 of the Apollo 13 took off at 13:13 in Houston.

Yes, 1.13pm in Houston. But 2.13pm at the launch site. And 5.13am the next day in Sydney.

Again, so what?

NASA encourages superstition and ignorance to make as many 13 match for what is supposed was just bad luck.

So what about the number 13 and bad luck? That's only a thing in some societies. In Italy 17 is the unlucky number. In China the unlucky number is 4.

NASA = black magicians Kabbalists after all.

Ri-i-i-i-ight.

And your evidence for this is...what?
Ecosia - the greenest way to search. You find what you need, Ecosia plants trees where they're needed. www.ecosia.org

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #312 on: October 13, 2015, 09:22:10 AM »
They brought back a TV camera whose performance must demonstrate (where the films are surveyor III?).

Try this:

Of course, I can guess what you'll say...but the evidence is there.

And I do not think they have been to the moon, no one will convince me that that camera brought from there.

Fine. So maybe the crew of Apollo 12 didn't bring back the TV camera from Surveyor 3. But they certainly brought back some rocks. How about you explain where the Apollo rocks came from and how they arrived on the Earth?

Moreover, at present no probe travels equipped with TV cameras, so there is no reason to believe that in the distant 60s capable of transmitting TV from space.

Missions to distant planets...missions to the Moon. Can you guess one significant difference between these two sorts of missions? Hint: it's the distance.
This image indeed verifys the viceo or vice versa
http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a12/AS12-48-7109HR.jpg
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
« Reply #313 on: October 13, 2015, 11:52:49 AM »
Okay, Tarkus.  You say no one can convince you.  Fine.  But the thing is, what you are doing won't convince anyone.  I freely admit that it would take some doing to convince me that the Apollo missions were faked, but you aren't even going about it in the right way.  Because what I would need from someone to convince me isn't bald denial of evidence.  It's presentation of different evidence.  NASA has presented literally tons of evidence that they went.  I've evaluated what my specific educational level and direction permits me to evaluate (it's more than you might think), and it holds up.  People actually educated in other relevant fields have evaluated what they can, and they have universally said it holds up.  The only people who don't think it does either don't have education or have an obvious axe to grind--at least one person has gone on record as saying it's just a way of getting at the US government for other perceived failings, and every time he used a piece of evidence, he was using it incorrectly.  So that's what you're up against to prove that it was a hoax.  You have to explain two things, and they're both huge.  You have to explain how literally every piece of evidence in support of Apollo was hoaxed, and you have to provide evidence to show that it was hoaxed.  Not just "it could have been."  Exactly how.  Because if you can't explain exactly how it was hoaxed, Occam's Razor in fact says that the logical explanation is that the evidence is real.
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #314 on: October 13, 2015, 12:12:09 PM »
I think he's also expecting it to be a continuous live feed, like they did with actual Apollo lunar surface broadcasts.

I think he's also expecting random Internet people rather than the guy who literally wrote the book on Apollo television.  Live television was not available on demand.  It required augmenting the MSFN with additional capacity that had to be returned to its standing purposes when not needed.  Even today the Deep Space Network doesn't provide the bandwidth for live television feeds.  And that's okay, because we don't need it.  It made sense for missions that had spectator-sport value, but not so much for the unmanned drones we chiefly employ today.  As Peter B notes, distance matters.  Interplanetary missions using DSN must make do trickling data rates and frequent errors.  There simply isn't room for live television.  As I mentioned, the Japanese gave us live HDTV from lunar orbit.  But as soon I mentioned it, tarkus moved the goalposts.  And of course we have nearly constant video feeds from the ISS.  That's possible because Earth orbit is very nearby, in galactic terms.

The argument seems to be that we don't have live television from the Moon or Mars because it's impossible today (for Americans), and if it's impossible today (for Americans) then it was certainly impossible in 1969.  But for reasons which have been belabored, that's a highly simplistic assessment that ignores a vast fleet of important details and conflicting factors.
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams