Author Topic: I really wonder why people still believe we have send men to the moon.  (Read 110805 times)

Offline dwight

• Jupiter
    • Live Tv From the Moon
Re: I really wonder why people still believe we have send men to the moon.
« Reply #180 on: October 01, 2015, 08:26:05 AM »
Oh and Jason, I thought you silenced me? I am sorry I wasn't clear.
"Honeysuckle TV on line!"

Offline dwight

• Jupiter
    • Live Tv From the Moon
« Reply #181 on: October 01, 2015, 08:27:22 AM »
The quote function you used helped me greatly, I thank you for that. If you aren't addressing me, then I suggest you don't use it.

I don't really care, my sun lol
where do these people come from?

But you do care, otherwise you wouldn't even bother responding. See I care. very much so. My life depends on it, not.

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #182 on: October 01, 2015, 08:27:43 AM »
I ask again: how do you distinguish between what is fake and what is genuine?

Good question!

Do you care to offer an answer to it?

How do you or do you?

Evasion noted. Answer the question before turning it around. After all, if you won't answer, why should I?
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline Tindarormkimcha

• Earth
« Reply #183 on: October 01, 2015, 08:27:55 AM »
Some people here are trying to avoid the evidence problem.

Please answer why you accept the nasa evidence?

Because they told you so?

Offline Tindarormkimcha

• Earth
« Reply #184 on: October 01, 2015, 08:28:29 AM »
I ask again: how do you distinguish between what is fake and what is genuine?

Good question!

Do you care to offer an answer to it?

How do you or do you?

Evasion noted. Answer the question before turning it around. After all, if you won't answer, why should I?

ok, so we do agree you can't answer that!

Q.E.D.

Offline dwight

• Jupiter
    • Live Tv From the Moon
« Reply #185 on: October 01, 2015, 08:28:43 AM »
Jason did you ever notice how the LM took off - just like a rocket??

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #186 on: October 01, 2015, 08:30:54 AM »
ok, so we do agree you can't answer that!

No, that is your assumption. I will not be sidetracked by your evasion. Your answer is required first.
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline DD Brock

• Earth
« Reply #187 on: October 01, 2015, 08:31:11 AM »
Doesn't work that way. You are making the claim,  burden of proof is on you.

Evidence for Apollo was submitted and accepted as factual 4 decades ago. Your turn.

But Apollo has not to be proved it was real?

accepted as factual ?

By whom?

What nonsense again!

Nice try, but you don't get to play that little game. YOU are making the claims, YOU back it up.

And while you are at it, if you are going to complain about Ad Hominems how's about you refrain from engaging in them yourself?

Offline nomuse

• Jupiter
« Reply #188 on: October 01, 2015, 08:37:34 AM »
I'm going to add my voice (hopefully this ground has not been gone over too much already).

Tindarormkimcha, why do you believe in invisible belts of radiation out in space despite your evidence being documents you have repeatedly exclaimed are obvious fakes, and the writings of a man you have already characterized as an outright liar on the payroll of a suspect organization?

This does not seem to me to be a rational (or consistent) position.

Edit: Ah, I see Tindarormkimcha eventually replied he believes the VARB are also a fake. Which he still uses as evidence against Apollo because a fake program using completely consistent fake science to explain how they ameliorated a fake problem proves..........what?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 08:41:43 AM by nomuse »

Offline Miss Vocalcord

• Venus
« Reply #189 on: October 01, 2015, 08:43:18 AM »
Tindarormkimcha, why do you believe in invisible belts of radiation out in space despite your evidence being documents you have repeatedly exclaimed are obvious fakes, and the writings of a man you have already characterized as an outright liar on the payroll of a suspect organization?
He/She already said not to believe in the radiation belts, but also claimed the spacecraft wasn't properly shielded against this non-existent danger. However when asked for evidence Tindarormkimcha ran away with the tail between the legs, left with nothing but an Ad Hominem...

Edit; I just missed your edit...

Offline twik

• Jupiter
« Reply #190 on: October 01, 2015, 09:30:14 AM »
Don't you agree it is done in FAITH (nasa told us so! ughh)

what else is it?

But it's not just NASA. It's the space programs of other countries. It's independent observers that tracked the missions. It's the thousands of scientists since then who have never shown any reason why the landings *couldn't* have occurred, and supported the principles on which they did.

It comes down to, is it reasonable to have faith that the combined observations of hundreds of thousands (perhaps millions) of people are correct? Or to assume that some evil entity has lied to us, to the point of warping even our understanding of the physical laws of the universe, in order to persuade us that the landings occurred.

You, like many hoax supporters, take refuge in solipsism. How, you ask, can we be sure we are seeing the True Truth? Perhaps we're living in our own version of the Truman Show, perpetually lied to and tricked. How would we know otherwise? Perhaps. But what would a rational person think is the most likely interpretation? You may proclaim "It could all just be a Grand Illusion," but I'm not planning to base my interpretation of reality on that.

Offline Tedward

• Mars
« Reply #191 on: October 01, 2015, 09:42:30 AM »
Some people here are trying to avoid the evidence problem.

Please answer why you accept the nasa evidence?

Because they told you so?

No, you are trolling and obviously so. Divvy up the goodies that lead you to say this. What am I thinking, you have nothing to back you up. Zilch. Nada. Zero. Nothing.

If you cannot or will not provide anything then you are just blowing hot air.

More of the same to come me old china?

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #192 on: October 01, 2015, 09:50:54 AM »
I'm finding it massively ironic that the only actual evidence so far from him is hosted by a website for religious types.

Offline Allan F

• Saturn
« Reply #193 on: October 01, 2015, 09:58:47 AM »
Some of his spelling leads me to believe he's hunchbacked.
Well, it is like this: The truth doesn't need insults. Insults are the refuge of a darkened mind, a mind that refuses to open and see. Foul language can't outcompete knowledge. And knowledge is the result of education. Education is the result of the wish to know more, not less.

Offline Tindarormkimcha

• Earth
« Reply #194 on: October 01, 2015, 10:15:41 AM »
I'm going to add my voice (hopefully this ground has not been gone over too much already).

This does not seem to me to be a rational (or consistent) position.

Edit: Ah, I see Tindarormkimcha eventually replied he believes the VARB are also a fake. Which he still uses as evidence against Apollo because a fake program using completely consistent fake science to explain how they ameliorated a fake problem proves..........what?

so, you also don't read my postings.