Author Topic: Photos of the landing sites from earth  (Read 20635 times)

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
Re: Photos of the landing sites from earth
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2015, 01:19:09 PM »
Having very quickly skimmed through that dishonest piece of crap I'm pretty sure that the images aren't from there. I think he's doing the same as the fraudsters in the video - hoping you will just take it at face value and not ask difficult questions.

Offline Gazpar

• Earth
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2015, 04:11:44 PM »
I asked him again for the source of the photos and he did not respond.

I daresay you  have your answer, then.  The verifiable provenance of the photos is the only thing that would connect them to Apollo and thereby require some kind of explanation.  If he can't prove they came from NASA and were represented by NASA as aerial photos of the Apollo landing site, then all he has is two photos and a story.
Yes, youre right. HB's are coming with more farfetched stuff. I tells a lot about their reasoning.

Offline smartcooky

• Uranus
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2015, 10:24:25 PM »
I think he's doing the same as the fraudsters in the video - hoping you will just take it at face value and not ask difficult questions.

Right there is one bankable difference between Apollo Believers and Hoax Believers

Apollo Believers love difficult questions because they can either answer them straight off, or are prepared to do the research to find the answers, and in do doing, take the opportunity to learn something them selves

Hoax Believers hate difficult questions because they can't answer them straight off, are not prepared to do the research to find the answers, aren't interested in learning anything, are afraid that any answer will disturb their flawed and fragile worldview.
If you're not a scientist but you think you've destroyed the foundation of a vast scientific edifice with 10 minutes of Googling, you might want to consider the possibility that you're wrong.

Offline Gazpar

• Earth
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2015, 01:03:31 AM »
I think he's doing the same as the fraudsters in the video - hoping you will just take it at face value and not ask difficult questions.

Right there is one bankable difference between Apollo Believers and Hoax Believers

Apollo Believers love difficult questions because they can either answer them straight off, or are prepared to do the research to find the answers, and in do doing, take the opportunity to learn something them selves

Hoax Believers hate difficult questions because they can't answer them straight off, are not prepared to do the research to find the answers, aren't interested in learning anything, are afraid that any answer will disturb their flawed and fragile worldview.
Right on point sir