Author Topic: I really wonder why people still believe we have send men to the moon.  (Read 110794 times)

Offline frenat

• Mars
Re: I really wonder why people still believe we have send men to the moon.
« Reply #240 on: October 01, 2015, 10:59:14 AM »
No, there are not.  why do you lie?

You want to think I am lying because you can't handle the truth.

Truth is, it is all a hoax.
No, I KNOW that you are lying because you are lying.  Truth is, you're just a liar trying to get attention.

Man o man

Again some stupid Ad Hominem. All this because I don't agree with your religion,

You just can't handle that.
You still don't understand what an ad hominem is.  I've said you are a liar because it has been shown you are lying.  That is just the truth, NOT an ad hominem.
-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
 -Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
 -There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.

Offline Tindarormkimcha

• Earth
« Reply #241 on: October 01, 2015, 10:59:44 AM »

What if the 'c' was on much earlier, official,  photos and disappeared later? That is indeed the case!
Post a link that proves this allegation.

First few minutes in this video. But I am sure you will 'edit' the information:

MoonFaker: Rocks & Crocks. PART 2.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMdYqldrlqE
that doesn't prove your allegation.  The book was published AFTER the magazine.

oh boy have you seen the whole video?
I watched the first few minutes which YOU SAID it was in.  I can't stand to listen to much more from Jarrah's annoying voice.  The book was published well AFTER the magazine.

Yes you are right. I pointed to the beginning,.
But because you don't 'get it' maybe watch the whole 2 video's?
Of course you can's stand his voice! He is telling you some truths!

Offline Peter B

• Saturn
« Reply #242 on: October 01, 2015, 10:59:56 AM »
Tindarormkimcha

Could you please address my post from earlier?

Thank you.

Yes, we heard you the first time. Now are you going to back your claims up with anything resembling supporting evidence, or are your merely going to keep throwing tired old hoax believer accusations  and wild conspiracy claims out there? Because that's all you've done so far.

Your word ain't good enough, in other words.

I agree my words are not good enough. Fair enough! I have no problem with that at all. But neither is yours! Or others for that matter!! The people who BELIEVE the non-sense that we have send men to the moon, don't they have to proof THAT? Of course they have to! So far they haven't. Ir really is all about believe. If one BELIEFS the non-sense then very soon everything is accepted as 'evidence'

Geologists looking at Apollo rocks have concluded that they show evidence of being formed in a low-gravity vacuum, and have been bathed in the Sun's solar wind for sometimes hundreds of millions of years.

In your opinion are these geologists mistaken or lying? Or do you consider it possible they know what they're talking about and the rocks are genuinely from the Moon?

Let me put it another way, why do a  lot of people here  blindly accept the 'evidence' ? Most of them are not very critical to their own beliefs.

What evidence do you have that we "blindly accept the evidence"? Please choose one such piece and demonstrate that we must have accepted it blindly.
Ecosia - the greenest way to search. You find what you need, Ecosia plants trees where they're needed. www.ecosia.org

Offline Tindarormkimcha

• Earth
« Reply #243 on: October 01, 2015, 11:00:22 AM »

No, I KNOW that you are lying because you are lying.  Truth is, you're just a liar trying to get attention.

Man o man

Again some stupid Ad Hominem. All this because I don't agree with your religion,

You still don't understand what an ad hominem is.  I've said you are a liar because it has been shown you are lying.  That is just the truth, NOT an ad hominem.

I am not lying, hence an Ad Hominem

Now, go away.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 11:04:27 AM by Tindarormkimcha »

Offline ineluki

• Earth
« Reply #244 on: October 01, 2015, 11:00:50 AM »
Truth is, you're just a liar trying to get attention.

Truth is, he is quite successful at that...   

Offline frenat

• Mars
« Reply #245 on: October 01, 2015, 11:02:16 AM »

What if the 'c' was on much earlier, official,  photos and disappeared later? That is indeed the case!

I watched the first few minutes which YOU SAID it was in.  I can't stand to listen to much more from Jarrah's annoying voice.  The book was published well AFTER the magazine.

No, I can't stand his voice because it is an annoying voice.  he should really get someone else to do his voiceovers.

Offline frenat

• Mars
« Reply #246 on: October 01, 2015, 11:03:11 AM »

Man o man

I am not lying, hnece an Ad Hominem

Now, go away.
You claimed there are official photos predating the magazine that was published just weeks after the landing.  You were WRONG.  Therefore you lied.  Therefore you are a liar.

Offline Tindarormkimcha

• Earth
« Reply #247 on: October 01, 2015, 11:05:25 AM »

No, I can't stand his voice because it is an annoying voice.  he should really get someone else to do his voiceovers.

Me and others have NO PROBLEMS with that! So, it really is probably the information he has!

Offline Tindarormkimcha

• Earth
« Reply #248 on: October 01, 2015, 11:06:12 AM »

Man o man

I am not lying, hnece an Ad Hominem

Now, go away.
You claimed there are official photos predating the magazine that was published just weeks after the landing.  You were WRONG.  Therefore you lied.  Therefore you are a liar.

whatever idiot. Oeps yes that was an Ad Hominem. Finally!

Offline Tindarormkimcha

• Earth
« Reply #249 on: October 01, 2015, 11:07:15 AM »
Ah well, maybe it is no soo important that the whole thing was a hoax.

who cares?

Most people here react is such strange and crazy ways.

They look desperate to defend the false story

so be it.

Offline Peter B

• Saturn
« Reply #250 on: October 01, 2015, 11:08:02 AM »
Some people here are trying to avoid the evidence problem.

Please answer why you accept the nasa evidence?

Because they told you so?

We don't need to rely on NASA alone.

1. The Soviet Union accepted the reality of the landings. Are you going to say that at the height of the Cold War, when the propaganda value for demonstrating NASA faked the landings would have been huge, the Soviets couldn't be bothered? Or are you going to say the Cold War was faked too?

2. Scientists from around the world have studied the Apollo rocks: dozens of scientific papers on every rock. Not one of these scientists has found any evidence that the rocks are anything other than Moon rocks - chemically they're too different from Earth rocks to be Earth rocks. Are they all mistaken or lying? Or do they know what they're talking about.

3. Ham radio operators from around the world listened in to the Apollo spacecraft. Swede Sven Grahn is one example who's put his information on the Internet. Was he mistaken or lying? Or did he know what he was doing?
Ecosia - the greenest way to search. You find what you need, Ecosia plants trees where they're needed. www.ecosia.org

Offline Tindarormkimcha

• Earth
« Reply #251 on: October 01, 2015, 11:11:09 AM »

We don't need to rely on NASA alone.

But you do.

1. The Soviet Union accepted the reality of the landings. Are you going to say that at the height of the Cold War, when the propaganda value for demonstrating NASA faked the landings would have been huge, the Soviets couldn't be bothered? Or are you going to say the Cold War was faked too?

yes, and not only that, the whole spoetnik thing was faked as well!

2. Scientists from around the world have studied the Apollo rocks: dozens of scientific papers on every rock. Not one of these scientists has found any evidence that the rocks are anything other than Moon rocks - chemically they're too different from Earth rocks to be Earth rocks. Are they all mistaken or lying? Or do they know what they're talking about.

Make the lie big enough..... ( A.Hitler)

3. Ham radio operators from around the world listened in to the Apollo spacecraft. Swede Sven Grahn is one example who's put his information on the Internet. Was he mistaken or lying? Or did he know what he was doing?

Very interesting one! I don't know yet about this one. But I will look into that. Thanks!

Offline Bob B.

• Jupiter
  • Bob the Excel Guruâ„¢
    • Rocket & Space Technology
« Reply #252 on: October 01, 2015, 11:12:04 AM »
Please answer why you accept the nasa evidence?

Because it has survived all attempts to prove it fake.

Now I have a question for you, Tindarormkimcha.  In your opinion, what is it about a manned moon landing that prevented NASA from doing it.

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #253 on: October 01, 2015, 11:16:15 AM »

Why you think that Jarrah is correct?  Just because he happens to present a case that you support?  Did you check the information he presented?  I didn't think you did.  I don't have to edit anything, I've watched the video and the "evidence" are wrong, but at least has tried to present a case which you don't
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline Tindarormkimcha

• Earth
« Reply #254 on: October 01, 2015, 11:17:36 AM »

Because it has survived all attempts to prove it fake.

No it didn't. You might BELIEVE it did.That is a different story, eh?

Now I have a question for you, Tindarormkimcha.  In your opinion, what is it about a manned moon landing that prevented NASA from doing it.

So much. Too dangerous,too complex, the rocket was way too small.and so on and so forth.

It is all hilarious if you look at the fake photos etc.

But eh, I love a good laugh!