Author Topic: I really wonder why people still believe we have send men to the moon.  (Read 136963 times)

Offline nomuse

• Jupiter
Re: I really wonder why people still believe we have send men to the moon.
« Reply #330 on: October 01, 2015, 08:38:03 PM »
I also wonder why you would need to label the rocks. What possible scenario would lead to filming the Moon Landings out of order, and having to redress the set back to what it looked like in a previous take?

And furthermore, if there were labels on the rocks, then this would seem to describe having to do this so often it made sense to label everything. Like doing a show in repertory, when you have one or two performances, strike, another show performs, then you come back again. That's when you label. And I can't imagine any shooting schedule for Apollo in which this would make sense.

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #331 on: October 01, 2015, 08:52:24 PM »
I also wonder why you would need to label the rocks. What possible scenario would lead to filming the Moon Landings out of order, and having to redress the set back to what it looked like in a previous take?

And furthermore, if there were labels on the rocks, then this would seem to describe having to do this so often it made sense to label everything. Like doing a show in repertory, when you have one or two performances, strike, another show performs, then you come back again. That's when you label. And I can't imagine any shooting schedule for Apollo in which this would make sense.
But you aren't a conspirator either.
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline smartcooky

• Uranus
« Reply #332 on: October 01, 2015, 10:04:11 PM »
How about responding to that, cobber?

Peter, are you Australian or are you implying something (or both)?
If you're not a scientist but you think you've destroyed the foundation of a vast scientific edifice with 10 minutes of Googling, you might want to consider the possibility that you're wrong.

Offline Abaddon

• Saturn
« Reply #333 on: October 01, 2015, 11:56:30 PM »

Also, why are there only 26 rocks allowed?

Offline Tedward

• Mars
« Reply #334 on: October 02, 2015, 02:08:09 AM »

Also, why are there only 26 rocks allowed?

I find the whole label thing rather amusing, with respects to C that is. If I were to be asked to label up a load of rocks then it would be a multiple digit system, 100000, 100002 etc.

At the very least you would have a box, "Rocks, Large"  "Rocks, Small" but of course you would need a lot of boxes.

But then it will need filming in one continuos timeline for the hoaxed filming to work, so there really is no need for a label, for the hoax that is. The hoax it out hoaxed by its own hoax. Wish the people pushing this would see that, it really is simple.

I believe JayUtah has expanded on this in the past. What goes on, on the set that is?

Offline dwight

• Jupiter
    • Live Tv From the Moon
« Reply #335 on: October 02, 2015, 05:12:04 AM »
I work in the industry, having been involved in both film and television productions. I can say most definitely that props were NEVER labelled with letters. Nor were they even labelled with numbers. NEVER EVER.

In fact last Tuesday I was in a shoot and NOTHING was labelled that was a prop.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 05:15:13 AM by dwight »
"Honeysuckle TV on line!"

Offline Tedward

• Mars
« Reply #336 on: October 02, 2015, 05:59:10 AM »
I am not suggesting they are, it was if I had to label something. I find it rather odd that this needs to start from A. That is the need that it has to be labelled and you start with a single digit. Of course for the hoax then it has to but even if it needed labelling I could not see it starting with A, which sort means that C was never on the cards anyway.

Not sure if that is clear as to my intent, it has been covered before.  :)

Offline LunarOrbit

• Administrator
  • Saturn
    • ApolloHoax.net
« Reply #337 on: October 02, 2015, 07:07:07 AM »
wow
Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

THIS MOD IS A VERY SICK ONE!!!
AND OF COURSE THAT IDIOT OF A MOD DOESN'T BOTHER TO EXPLAIN WHY THE **** HE IS DOING THIS!!!!!!

VERY SICK VERY SICK

Maybe if you actually read what other people are writing you would know that I did explain why your posts are being moderated.

Try again.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 07:08:44 AM by LunarOrbit »
It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth.
I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.
I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
- Neil Armstrong (1930-2012)

Offline dwight

• Jupiter
    • Live Tv From the Moon
« Reply #338 on: October 02, 2015, 07:13:13 AM »
Hi Tedward, not a problem. It is just my professional observation that props are not labelled. The area in which they are stored is, but not the props themselves.

I definitely agree with you.

And to L.O. I thank you. Funny to see such people show their true colours, isn't it?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 07:15:03 AM by dwight »
"Honeysuckle TV on line!"

Offline frenat

• Mars
« Reply #339 on: October 02, 2015, 07:32:38 AM »
wow

AND OF COURSE THAT IDIOT OF A MOD DOESN'T BOTHER TO EXPLAIN WHY THE **** HE IS DOING THIS!!!!!!

VERY SICK VERY SICK

Maybe if you actually read what other people are writing you would know that I did explain why your posts are being moderated.

Try again.
Wow.  He's got issues.
-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
 -Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
 -There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #340 on: October 02, 2015, 07:46:53 AM »
The whole problem with the "c" rock lies in its origin, Ralph Rene.  Need I say anymore?
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #341 on: October 02, 2015, 07:54:48 AM »

Try again.

It never ceases to amaze me how many hoax believers lately can't follow simple, straightforward statements.

LO: If you do not respond to these questions your posts will be moderated
HB: (Fails to respond to any questions and gets moderated)

LO: If you do not stop swearing you will be moderated
HB: (Continues to swear and gets moderated)

LO: If you do not stop trying to be the mod on my board your posts will be moderated
HB: (Continues to try and be the mod and gets moderated)

LO: If you do not stop posting irrelevant spam your posts will be moderated
HB: (Posts irrelevant spam and gets moderated)

LO: If you continue posting holocaust denial your posts will be moderated
HB: (Continues with holocaust denial and gets moderated)

In all cases:

HB: WHY ARE YOU MODERATING MY POSTS?

How could it be any clearer?!
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #342 on: October 02, 2015, 07:59:19 AM »
wow

VERY SICK VERY SICK

Try again.
Another whiner bites the dust.
Eugene Cernan

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
« Reply #343 on: October 02, 2015, 08:04:21 AM »

Try again.

It never ceases to amaze me how many hoax believers lately can't follow simple, straightforward statements.

LO: If you do not respond to these questions your posts will be moderated
HB: (Fails to respond to any questions and gets moderated)

LO: If you do not stop swearing you will be moderated
HB: (Continues to swear and gets moderated)

LO: If you do not stop trying to be the mod on my board your posts will be moderated
HB: (Continues to try and be the mod and gets moderated)

LO: If you do not stop posting irrelevant spam your posts will be moderated
HB: (Posts irrelevant spam and gets moderated)

LO: If you continue posting holocaust denial your posts will be moderated
HB: (Continues with holocaust denial and gets moderated)

In all cases:

HB: WHY ARE YOU MODERATING MY POSTS?

How could it be any clearer?!

Don't forget "free speech!!!11!!1" and "censorship!".

I, for one, am grateful to LO for hosting this site and doing the moderation for us.  It's like being in someone's home, no-one has the right to break the homeowner's rules and still expect to be treated as a welcome guest.
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov.

Offline Zakalwe

• Uranus
« Reply #344 on: October 02, 2015, 08:20:31 AM »
Time to roll this one out again.

https://xkcd.com/1357/

Tindawhatshisface will not doubt cry "Ad Hominem", "Fake" or "Its a document, so it can't be trusted"

::) ::) ::)
"The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' " - Isaac Asimov