Author Topic: Apollo XIII-inconsistences  (Read 160443 times)

Offline tarkus

• Venus
Re: Apollo XIII-inconsistences
« Reply #165 on: October 05, 2015, 02:30:57 PM »
Haise could never shoot yourself because to do so he needed to use his left arm does not move.

Are you blind??? His arm is visible for a second or two and does move. Surely you're not confusing a still frame to the movie?? You can't be that stupid, can you???

Habla de estúpido quien no tiene noción de los tamaños y distancias en el espacio...  ;D y cree que se puede jugar con el foco como aquí en la Tierra...  ;D
Haise no puede hacerse ninguna selfie en esa secuencia, no insista, no mueve el brazo ni lo tiene extendido como para sostener la cámara, haga usted la prueba de hacerse una selfie con el antebrazo hacia abajo y después me cuenta.

Offline Abaddon

• Saturn
« Reply #166 on: October 05, 2015, 03:07:23 PM »
Right. At this point it is clear that Tarkus does not believe his own baloney and has resorted to linguistic chicanery.

Appeal to mod.

Offline mako88sb

• Mars
« Reply #167 on: October 05, 2015, 03:09:06 PM »
Tarkus, so your claim is that Apollo 13 didn't happen as described. So what did happen then?
What took off on April 13th 1970? Or are you claiming that the launch was fake? The whole mission was fake? What exactly?
What it was a rocket took off, and it was filmed, but that does not prove that the rocket reached the moon.
What about tracking? How do you account for that?
¿Seguimiento dice? si se refiere al seguimiento de los rusos, ellos no enviaron ninguna sonda para espiar los alunizajes... simplemente eligieron aceptar la derrota en silencio, como quien cree por fe.

They didn't send any spy probe because they had the ability to actually track the Apollo missions. That ability includes from lunar orbit to the surface of the moon. How else would they have been able to land their own lunar landers including the 2 Lunokhod's.

Now explain the other 3rd party evidence that confirms the landings were real:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #168 on: October 05, 2015, 03:44:21 PM »
They didn't send any spy probe because they had the ability to actually track the Apollo missions.

Including intercepting television, as reported several years ago in a Russian astronomy magazine, complete with screen shots.  This requires precise pointing of directional antennas at the signal source.  There is no way the Soviets could not have known where those signals were coming from.
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #169 on: October 05, 2015, 04:12:17 PM »
They didn't send any spy probe because they had the ability to actually track the Apollo missions.

Including intercepting television, as reported several years ago in a Russian astronomy magazine, complete with screen shots.  This requires precise pointing of directional antennas at the signal source.  There is no way the Soviets could not have known where those signals were coming from.
I didn't know they intercepted TV, but it wouldn't be all that difficult, since they knew where to point the dishes and what frequency to monitor
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #170 on: October 05, 2015, 05:02:51 PM »
Spacefaring nations routinely publish the frequencies used by their spacecraft to prevent conflicts.  Naturally this gives any technologically capable country the ability to listen in on transmissions.

Offline Glom

• Saturn
« Reply #171 on: October 05, 2015, 06:39:58 PM »
Right. At this point it is clear that Tarkus does not believe his own baloney and has resorted to linguistic chicanery.

Appeal to mod.
I agree. He should speak French. That's a language I'm actually trying to practice.

Offline Jason Thompson

• Uranus
« Reply #172 on: October 06, 2015, 03:30:09 AM »
Still nothing on the non-impossibility of the service module being hidden by the command module I see, tarkus.
"There's this idea that everyone's opinion is equally valid. My arse! Bloke who was a professor of dentistry for forty years does NOT have a debate with some eejit who removes his teeth with string and a door!"  - Dara O'Briain

Offline Zakalwe

• Uranus
« Reply #173 on: October 06, 2015, 04:29:29 AM »

Appeal to mod.

Absolutely.
It's a way that he can maintain his position without having to confront the majority of his debaters. It's rude and smacks of intellectual cowardice. he is using language as a way of sticking his fingers in his ears and going "La La La....I'm not listening".
"The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' " - Isaac Asimov

Offline Dalhousie

• Jupiter
« Reply #174 on: October 06, 2015, 06:34:33 AM »
Tarkus, so your claim is that Apollo 13 didn't happen as described. So what did happen then?
What took off on April 13th 1970? Or are you claiming that the launch was fake? The whole mission was fake? What exactly?
What it was a rocket took off, and it was filmed, but that does not prove that the rocket reached the moon.
What about tracking? How do you account for that?
¿Seguimiento dice? si se refiere al seguimiento de los rusos, ellos no enviaron ninguna sonda para espiar los alunizajes... simplemente eligieron aceptar la derrota en silencio, como quien cree por fe.

รัสเซีย สามารถติดตาม ภารกิจ อพอลโล ไปยังดวงจันทร์ ในรายละเอียดมาก และ ไม่ต้องสงสัยเลย ว่าเป็น ของพวกเขา กับความเป็นจริง. พวกเขามี บินผ่านมา
ของตัวเอง บิน รอบ ยานอวกาศ ชน แลนเดอร์, แลนเดอร์ ที่อ่อนนุ่ม, แลนด์โรเวอร์ และ ตัวอย่าง ภารกิจ กลับมา. รัสเซีย ยังทำงานใน ตัวอย่าง อพอลโล และเมื่อเทียบกับ พวกเขาด้วยการ ที่พวกเขา กลับมา.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 06:46:46 AM by Dalhousie »

Offline Bryanpoprobson

• Jupiter
  • Another Clown
« Reply #175 on: October 06, 2015, 07:10:22 AM »
我十分赞同,tarkus可能看不到的逻辑你的论点
"Wise men speak because they have something to say!" "Fools speak, because they have to say something!" (Plato)

Offline smartcooky

• Uranus
« Reply #176 on: October 06, 2015, 07:44:27 AM »
我十分赞同,tarkus可能看不到的逻辑你的论点

Ek is seker hy doen nie!!
If you're not a scientist but you think you've destroyed the foundation of a vast scientific edifice with 10 minutes of Googling, you might want to consider the possibility that you're wrong.

Offline Nowhere Man

• Venus
« Reply #177 on: October 06, 2015, 09:25:52 AM »
Ek is seker hy doen nie!!
Potrzebie!  Nov shmoz ka pop!

Fred
Hey, you!  "It's" with an apostrophe means "it is" or "it has."  "Its" without an apostrophe means "belongs to it."

"For shame, gentlemen, pack your evidence a little better against another time."
-- John Dryden, "The Vindication of The Duke of Guise" 1684

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #178 on: October 06, 2015, 10:05:52 AM »
Supra fundamentum harenosi sedum stulti einem ponens.

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #179 on: October 06, 2015, 10:06:26 AM »
How about an English post, where is our Spanish friend?
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan