Author Topic: Apollo XIII-inconsistences  (Read 160297 times)

Offline Bryanpoprobson

• Jupiter
  • Another Clown
Re: Apollo XIII-inconsistences
« Reply #285 on: October 11, 2015, 02:05:39 PM »
Irrelevant.  Computers are not the be-all and end-all of technology.  We did (and still do) many things without computers.

And we do things with computers today that we did just fine (or at least well enough) without.  My toaster is equipped with a microprocessor.  That doesn't mean toast was a hoax in the 1960s.

"Okay, here's my question.  Would you like some toast?"

I resent the implication that I am a one-dimensional bread-obsessed character. ;)

Given that God is infinite, and that the universe is also infinite... would you like a toasted teacake?
"Wise men speak because they have something to say!" "Fools speak, because they have to say something!" (Plato)

Offline Al Johnston

• Earth
« Reply #286 on: October 11, 2015, 05:55:44 PM »
Irrelevant.  Computers are not the be-all and end-all of technology.  We did (and still do) many things without computers.

And we do things with computers today that we did just fine (or at least well enough) without.  My toaster is equipped with a microprocessor.  That doesn't mean toast was a hoax in the 1960s.

"Okay, here's my question.  Would you like some toast?"

I resent the implication that I am a one-dimensional bread-obsessed character. ;)

Given that God is infinite, and that the universe is also infinite... would you like a toasted teacake?

That's another bready question, isn't it? ;)
"Cheer up!" they said. "It could be worse!" they said.
So I did.
And it was.

Offline tarkus

• Venus
« Reply #287 on: October 12, 2015, 05:04:27 PM »
Tarkus, so your claim is that Apollo 13 didn't happen as described. So what did happen then?
What took off on April 13th 1970? Or are you claiming that the launch was fake? The whole mission was fake? What exactly?
What it was a rocket took off, and it was filmed, but that does not prove that the rocket reached the moon.
What about tracking? How do you account for that?
¿Seguimiento dice? si se refiere al seguimiento de los rusos, ellos no enviaron ninguna sonda para espiar los alunizajes... simplemente eligieron aceptar la derrota en silencio, como quien cree por fe.

They didn't send any spy probe because they had the ability to actually track the Apollo missions. That ability includes from lunar orbit to the surface of the moon. How else would they have been able to land their own lunar landers including the 2 Lunokhod's.

Now explain the other 3rd party evidence that confirms the landings were real:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings
Best not to mention the Russian and American probes ... are a joke, there is the case of surveyor III, examine those three small motors with three fixed nozzles oriented in the same direction ... how he would maneuver in space? see the "robotic arm" and tell me if not for a laugh.
We must accept by faith that in the '60s, the US and the USSR were able to land the rocket engine driven devices that were not controlled by computer (not yet existed that capacity). I do not think so, I never saw a single prototype manned spacecraft or not able to land safely and controlled here on Earth, then how can we believe that they got done on other planets?
Actually5 surveyors landed successfully, Surveyor III was visited by the Apollo 12 crew and several pieces of the craft were returned with the A12 crew.  The pieces were studied for environmental impact of the nearly 3 years on the lunar surface.  All the Surveyors, help the program with studies of the surface regolith.
They brought back a TV camera whose performance must demonstrate (where the films are surveyor III?). And I do not think they have been to the moon, no one will convince me that that camera brought from there.
Moreover, at present no probe travels equipped with TV cameras, so there is no reason to believe that in the distant 60s capable of transmitting TV from space.

Offline tarkus

• Venus
« Reply #288 on: October 12, 2015, 05:06:58 PM »
...time to open a thread about it.

Learn something first.  Recitations of your incompetence are unconvincing.
you are only a crude ad hominem burp machine.

Offline onebigmonkey

• Uranus
  • ALSJ Clown
    • Apollo Hoax Debunked
« Reply #289 on: October 12, 2015, 05:11:54 PM »
They brought back a TV camera whose performance must demonstrate (where the films are surveyor III?). And I do not think they have been to the moon, no one will convince me that that camera brought from there.
Moreover, at present no probe travels equipped with TV cameras, so there is no reason to believe that in the distant 60s capable of transmitting TV from space.

You really don't know anything do you?

The TV images from Surveyor are easily found on the internet, and if you can be bothered you can buy actual copies of the reports - like the copies I have.

Probes travel with TV cameras. Get over it. Ranger probes transmitted their images using TV. Russian probes transmitted their images using TVs. Many modern ones do the same - like China's.

If nothing will convince you, why are you bothering to post here?

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #290 on: October 12, 2015, 05:12:24 PM »
Tarkus, so your claim is that Apollo 13 didn't happen as described. So what did happen then?
What took off on April 13th 1970? Or are you claiming that the launch was fake? The whole mission was fake? What exactly?
What it was a rocket took off, and it was filmed, but that does not prove that the rocket reached the moon.
What about tracking? How do you account for that?
¿Seguimiento dice? si se refiere al seguimiento de los rusos, ellos no enviaron ninguna sonda para espiar los alunizajes... simplemente eligieron aceptar la derrota en silencio, como quien cree por fe.

They didn't send any spy probe because they had the ability to actually track the Apollo missions. That ability includes from lunar orbit to the surface of the moon. How else would they have been able to land their own lunar landers including the 2 Lunokhod's.

Now explain the other 3rd party evidence that confirms the landings were real:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings
Best not to mention the Russian and American probes ... are a joke, there is the case of surveyor III, examine those three small motors with three fixed nozzles oriented in the same direction ... how he would maneuver in space? see the "robotic arm" and tell me if not for a laugh.
We must accept by faith that in the '60s, the US and the USSR were able to land the rocket engine driven devices that were not controlled by computer (not yet existed that capacity). I do not think so, I never saw a single prototype manned spacecraft or not able to land safely and controlled here on Earth, then how can we believe that they got done on other planets?
Actually5 surveyors landed successfully, Surveyor III was visited by the Apollo 12 crew and several pieces of the craft were returned with the A12 crew.  The pieces were studied for environmental impact of the nearly 3 years on the lunar surface.  All the Surveyors, help the program with studies of the surface regolith.
Moreover, at present no probe travels equipped with TV cameras-, so there is no reason to believe that in the distant 60s capable of transmitting TV from space.
Where did you dream this on up?
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #291 on: October 12, 2015, 05:15:54 PM »

You really don't know anything do you?

The TV images from Surveyor are easily found on the internet, and if you can be bothered you can buy actual copies of the reports - like the copies I have.

Probes travel with TV cameras. Get over it. Ranger probes transmitted their images using TV. Russian probes transmitted their images using TVs. Many modern ones do the same - like China's.

If nothing will convince you, why are you bothering to post here?
Obvious Troll IMO
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #292 on: October 12, 2015, 05:17:21 PM »

It took me ten seconds to find the KAGUYA television transmissions from the Moon.  You clearly haven't investigated the record of lunar exploration, so there's no reason to believe that your objections and denials are anything more than products of your willful ignorance.
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline tarkus

• Venus
« Reply #293 on: October 12, 2015, 05:19:56 PM »

The joke is that you have just demonstrated how little you know about the SUrveyor missions.
Come, then, shows you what you know ...

We must accept by faith that in the '60s, the US and the USSR were able to land the rocket engine driven devices that were not controlled by computer (not yet existed that capacity).

Nope, we must accept that they did that, because they did, and your complete lack of knowledge in yet another field of human endeavour is no proof that anything different happened.
  ;D  ;D  ;D Because you say that...

I never saw a single prototype manned spacecraft or not able to land safely and controlled here on Earth, then how can we believe that they got done on other planets?

Don't translate "I" to "we".  You've demonstrated time and again that you are completely ignorant of anything on which you claim to have expertise, so your belief doesn't really count for anything. Prove it's impossible.
Are you stupid or a troll, it is you who must prove the existence of something, look no further excuses, bring here this week show a vehicle capable of doing what you accept by faith.

Offline tarkus

• Venus
« Reply #294 on: October 12, 2015, 05:24:53 PM »

It took me ten seconds to find the KAGUYA television transmissions from the Moon.  You clearly haven't investigated the record of lunar exploration, so there's no reason to believe that your objections and denials are anything more than products of your willful ignorance.
American probes j Windley, American probes ... which of them have TV cameras?
New Horizons? NO.
LRO? NO
Mars Curiosity (and others) NO.
Which?

Offline tarkus

• Venus
« Reply #295 on: October 12, 2015, 05:39:39 PM »
by the way, Ockham's razor says that Apollo 13 was a HOAX, for considering that a total of 8 missions to the Moon (Apollo 10 is included because it reached the lunar orbit) had just 1/8 chance that you Apollo 13 happen to "bad luck".

Then we have 1/30 chance that unfortunately happen on the day No. 13, April 13, 1970.

Then there was 1/1440 of the Apollo 13 took off at 13:13 in Houston.

NASA encourages superstition and ignorance to make as many 13 match for what is supposed was just bad luck.
NASA = black magicians Kabbalists after all.

Offline frenat

• Mars
« Reply #296 on: October 12, 2015, 05:52:02 PM »
If you're including 10 then why not 8?  Or didn't you know that also went around the Moon?  Just because something has a low chance doesn't mean it will never happen.  Or don't people win the lottery all the time?
-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
 -Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
 -There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.

Offline darren r

• Earth
« Reply #297 on: October 12, 2015, 05:54:06 PM »
New Horizons? NO.
LRO? NO
Mars Curiosity (and others) NO.
Which?

Moving the goalposts again.
" I went to the God D**n Moon!" Byng Gordon, 8th man on the Moon.

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #298 on: October 12, 2015, 05:55:47 PM »

You just added that condition.

Which?

You can start with Ranger, which is an American spacecraft sent to the Moon and which transmitted television back.

The other missions you've named either have no need for streamed television or are interplanetary missions that make long-distance television transmission prohibitive. In your haste to invent reasons, you've ignored such things as mission objectives and requirements. You started out by suggesting television transmission from space was impossible, therefore Apollo was fake.  Now you've backpedaled into ad hoc revisionism, and the bizarre notion that any viable spacecraft need to transmit television.

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #299 on: October 12, 2015, 05:57:13 PM »
by the way, Ockham's razor says that Apollo 13 was a HOAX...

Not until you provide an end-to-end scenario for a hoax, complete with evidence.  The essence of Occam's razor is that explanations that rely on untested speculation are automatically less explanatory and thus pruned.

NASA encourages superstition and ignorance to make as many 13 match for what is supposed was just bad luck.
NASA = black magicians Kabbalists after all.

Are you for real?